Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My very own

hooray for me!! finally i got it! my"very own blog"...my own space...on my own pace and own voice...however i want it to be... well , of course the comment is yours... i guess this is my latest stuff...and i am starting to plunge into it...i really am into it...

let me thank my "py" for convincing me to upgrade or i would say.. replace our antiquated PC which apparently allowed us to get into hi-speed connection... so here i begin...


welcome and thanks for visiting...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's up girl?! great job with your blog! After checking this out, i said to myself, you could've applied to be a writer sa T.E., lol.

anyways, this is really cool! congrats ;) good to see ur fam.

tc

-neri

joy said...

hi neri! nice to hear that compliment from you, lol; ikaw naman, give me a break, lol.

it's good that you've found my blog, i got this just a couple of months ago..